Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Smell Me

I met a sexy guy at school the other day. He had on a muscle shirt, even thought it was pretty cold outside, but I didn't judge him for it because he had the greenest 'fuck me now' eyes Ive ever seen. His swishy brown hair didn't hurt either. When I started talking to him I realized he was strait which....lets be honest....is normally taken as a challenge. Being strait and sexy, to me, is like saying 'you just try and see if I'll experiement'. Anyway I also realized he didn't smell very good at all. Maybe he gets nervous meeting new people (nervous sweat smells worse than 'hot' sweat). He should have used a deodorant with more aluminum zirconium in it....men need to figure out what works. So go get some Gillette Odor Shield Antiperspirant/Deodorant, a deodorant with 18% aluminum zirconium.
...It smells sexy too.




This guy looks like he knows how to....smell nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment